-
December 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
This just arrived today. The dress is lovely, stocking super, and the shoes absolutely precious... so what's my beef?
Well, The hair bow is just plain TERRIBLE!! I thought it was going to be a predone bow with a hair clip... but no... its a predone bow that has been attached to a human sized hair scrunchie. Unless I pull Nellie's hair back in a pony tail (which isn't really possible) This is not going to lay on her head correctly. I am SOOO disappointed. I am going to have to go to Hobby Lobby and find a christmas ribbon that will match her outfit. What a bummer.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks